The Small Print and Technical Requirements
- A performance space large enough for us and our instruments etc. Even
though we are a Duo not a Band with several members, we do need a fair bit of
room, please. Andy stands up at the front to play his Latin percussion, drums,
keyboards and sax. APPROX 12ft x 8ft IS PREFERRED.
- A safe parking place for our transit van.
- Ease of access to the performing space from the parking space.
- Somewhere to get changed and leave clothes, instrument cases etc.
- Some sandwiches at the end of our performance and some water to drink when
required would be really welcome if possible, please. NB. We never drink
alcohol when we are working.
- At least three power sockets.
- We don't allow members of the public etc to use any of our equipment for
Health & Safety and Insurance reasons. So if microphones are required for
speeches etc, you must make arrangements with the Venue for provision of their
- A stage platform is preferred but not essential.
- Our working area, power sockets, stage etc must all be protected from the
weather and safe and secure.
- We will need access to the performance area at least 3 hours before the
performance is due to start so that we can set up and sound check and change
into our stage clothes before guests arrive.
NB. We only perform at venues which are on the UK mainland and which comply
with Health & Safety regulations.